|Institute for Cultural Diplomacy
Become a Member of the ICD: Help Create a Strong Cultural Diplomacy Community
The ICD is an independent, not-for-profit, non-governmental organization focused on the theoretical and practical promotion of Cultural Diplomacy. We offer membership of the ICD to allow individuals and organisations to show their support for our work. By becoming a member of the ICD you are joining over 35,000 likeminded stakeholders across the world, ranging from ambassadors to young professionals, from government officials to college students, and from NGOs to multinational corporations. All members share a belief in the importance of cultural exchange as an essential tool in the modern world.
For more Information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By becoming a member of the ICD you are supporting our programs and enabling us to conduct a diverse range of activities including…
- Undertaking research into the field of cultural diplomacy
- Developing and organizing international conferences on salient issues in international relations and cultural diplomacy
- Holding forums that bring together young people from across the world to strengthen intercultural relations and cooperation
- Supporting local Communities
ICD Members benefit from the following:
- A membership certificate will be sent to you immediately after receiving your subscription.
- A 15% discount on the participation cost of any ICD Conferences and Weeklong Seminars
- Regular updates about ICD activity, publications, and related developments
- Guaranteed attendance (a position will be reserved for you) at any of the ICD’s public events or international conferences
- Access to the ICD’s international network of likeminded individuals
Apply for Membership
There are two types of ICD membership available – individual and corporate.
- Individual membership costs €50 for a 12 month period
- Corporate membership (for private companies and organizations) costs €100 for a 12 month period.
To become a member, please complete the fields below and click “Submit”. Your application will be reviewed by the ICD and you will be added as a member as soon as your membership cost has been received.